Atlas Balanced Fluid Head
The “Atlas” is a completely new design head,with a patented counterbalance system.
Capable of taking camera‘s up to 50 Kgs (110 lbs) @ 30 cm (12“) above the heads pivotal centre. Operated by a single control knob, from 0 – 100 %. Incorporating the well proven Ronford-Baker fluid system, with 15 stages of fluid control, on pan & tilt. With a zero (free) position. These give unprecedented smoothness & accuracy of control & balance under all situations.
- Engineered for quality, strength & durability
- Quick release camera plate. Adjustable for balance with built in safety stops & scale.
- Arri dovetail plate also available.
- Panbars in 3 positions, mounted via ratchet discs with telescopic facility.
- Smooth positive braking on pan & tilt.
- 2 Spirit levels with “Tritium” light source.
- 150 m/m ball or Mitchell / Moy fitting.
- Tilt 180 Degrees
- Adjustable 360 Deg. pan scale.
- Front box mount.
- Eyepiece levelling bracket incorporated in carrying handles.
- Fully guaranteed.