Series 2000 Fluid Heads with Balance Control Model 2015
The 2015 head incorporates two sealed fluid units which, by the use of four simple on/off leavers, can be varied from a cushioned free head to the heaviest control required in fifteen stages with a smooth accurate action. The quick release camera plate is infinitely adjustable for camera lens balance, with built-in foolproof safety stops, and scale.
The tilt operation is backed up by a balance control system with an “off” position and four progressive settings operated by a single control lever, giving an unprecedented smoothness and accuracy of control and balance under all situations.
The Ronford-Baker 2015 is compatible with any Mitchell or Arriflex standard tripod, dolly or crane.
The 2015 variable low profile camera head.
Weight: 20lb (9.5kg)
Operational temperature range +150ºF to -40ºF (+66ºC to -40ºC)
Transit Case Specifications
Dimensions 11″ x 13″ x 14″
(28cm x 33cm x 36cm)
Weight 10lb (4.5kg)
- Fifteen stage sealed fluid unit on pan and tilt.
- Quick release camera plate adjustable for balance with scale.
- Double Pan Bar Facility.
- Alternative long camera plate available.
- Recessed circular split level.
- 360º scale on pan.
- 120º tilt angle.
- Smooth positive braking on pan and tilt.
- 150mm ball or Mitchell plate fitting (other fittings to order).
- Fully guaranteed.