The Ronford-Baker Fluid 7 head is designed for use with film or video/EFP cameras. Its two sealed fluid units allow control to be varied through seven stages, from a cushioned free movement to the heaviest control required, by the use of three simple on/off levers. Both pan and tilt actions are continuous through 360 º, depending on the length of the lens and camera. The Fluid 7 can be supplied with a variety of platform widths, quick change spacing blocks and riser plates as illustrated. The platform is adjustable for height to suit the centre of gravity of the camera in use. A second pan bar of the platform, with ratchet adjustment to suit the required height.
Operation temperature range
+150ºF to -40ºF (+60ºC to -40ºC)
Weight: 17lb 14oz (8kg) standard
- Fluid cushioned free head.
- Sealed fluid system gives seven degrees of control in both pan and tilt.
- Smooth accurate braking on pan and tilt.
- Recessed circular spirit levels.
- 360º scale on pan.
- 150mm or Mitchell base, other fittings can be supplied on request.
- Double taper roller bearings throughout.
- Camera screw and platform adjust for vertical and horizontal balance.
- Second pan bar available.
Rigidised aluminum to suit individual heads.
FLUID 7 Mk IV 3 AXIS HEAD
The Ronford-Baker Fluid 7 3 AXIS Head is designed for use with film or video cameras up to 25KG. The three fluid units are controlled through seven stages. All three axes are continuous through 360 degrees. The head can be adjusted to the cameras centre of gravity. This unit, with the addition of one angle bracket, is built up from standard F7 head components.