Atlas 40 Fluid Head
The “Atlas 40” is a completely new design head, with a patented counterbalance system.
Capable of taking camera‘s up to 35 Kgs (77 lbs) @ 25 cm (10“) above the heads pivotal centre. Operated by a single control knob, from 0 – 100 %.
Incorporating the well proven Ronford-Baker fluid system, with 7 stages of fluid control on pan & tilt. With a zero (free) position.
These give unprecedented smoothness & accuracy of control & balance under all situations.
Excellent Fluid Head for Alexa, RED Epics and Sony F55 …etc.
- Tilt range + & – 90 degrees
- Pan range 360 degrees continuous Pan bar mounts.
- Two on ratchet discs
- Lifting handles integrated
- Head bases 150 m/m or Mitchell ( adaptor)
- Stand off protection on both sides of the head.
- Sand proof sealed.
- Short plate has 7” / 18 cm movement. The Long plate has 13” / 33 cm movement.
- Fluid system, 7 steps pan & tilt with zero positions at either end of the scale.
- Counterbalance can also go into “Free” position.
- Spirit level with Tritium light source.
- Adjustable Eyepiece levelling bracket.
- Smooth positive braking on pan & tilt.